Have you been dating someone special for a little while? And are you at that point in your relationship where you're starting to think it might get serious? Perhaps thoughts of marriage have even crossed your mind. If so, you both need to start asking some questions for couples that will help you to get to know each other better.
Here are my top 10 questions for couples to get you started:
1. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
2. If you could change anything about me, what would it be?
3. What, more than anything else, makes you feel loved?
4. How do you define success?
5. If you were the king (or queen) of the world, what is the first thing you would change?
6. If you could travel back in time, which historical event would you like to witness?
7. What is the most important thing you want to accomplish before you die?
8. What's your biggest pet peeve? (Something people do that REALLY annoys you).
9. Where in the world would you most like to live?
10. If money was no object, what would you be doing right now?
I hope that my top 10 questions for couples will help to inspire some important conversations between you and your loved one. I'm sure you can think of some more "get to know" questions, and even some fun questions for couples. Try to avoid simple "yes" or "no" questions. Open-ended questions are generally much better at initiating in-depth discussions. Making an effort to get to know your partner better will be rewarding for both of you.
See my sig for more information that will help you to build a strong foundation for a lasting relationship.
Philip West is a free-lance writer and internet marketer who enjoys sharing exceptional values with his readers.
Have you seen Michael Webb's "1000 Questions For Couples"? It's the most complete book of questions that all couples should ask before getting married. To read the review, visit: 1000 Questions For Couples
With appearances on over 500 radio and television shows, Michael Webb has become the world's foremost romance expert and advocate. Media around the world have called him "The World's Most Romantic Man", "America's Romance Expert", "Mr. Romance", and "The Martha Stewart of Romance".
Want more help? Here are 5 Tips to Help You Stay Together: Questions for Couples.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Philip_West/130867