It takes time for us to get comfortable in a relationship, but when we do we can hit some interesting milestones. Living in the same space over times changes everything from when you were just dating. So watch this video and see how many of these milestones you relationship has passed.
This class will help you break out of the same old date night funk. If your date nights have become routine and predictable you need to take this class. Within this class you will find out what to avoid on date nights and how to construct date nights that are outta sight.
Make the pledge today to start avoiding date nights that fizzle and start creating date nights that sizzle.
Do you know someone that is going through a tough time?
We have all been there and it is not easy. However, now you can send these people a Help Angel.
A Help Angel is a simple anonymous statement letting the person know they are loved. Why do we send it anonymously? Because these people know that love is all around them and that it will come into their life when they need it.
So if you know someone that needs a hug from a Help Angel.
Not sure which people prepare for more? Thanksgiving or Black Friday?
Both days seem to be connect yet are the transition from innocence to horror. We move from a grateful day to one of fighting. Maybe one day Black Friday will be outlawed like festival seating at rock and roll concerts, but until then be safe out there friends.
Skillshare is a wonderful platform for people to increase their knowledge on a wide range of topics. Drs. Rob and Janelle Alex, Ph.D. are two of our favorite teachers. They instruct a wide range of class from Business, Book Marketing, Relationships and Spiritual & Metaphysical Practices. So click below and check out what they are offering and learn something new today.
When we can find the humor in our relationship something magical happens. We get happier as individuals and as a couple. It seems that laugher and humor are one of the key ingredients to make a relationship successful. Look at your relationship today and see if you see the humor inside it. If your not laughing with your partner maybe it is time to boost up some more fun in your togetherness.
The holiday season is upon us, with all the rush, rush, rushing it brings. Sometimes just thinking about all the extra things we have to do - shopping, baking, decorating, can be overwhelming. Most women are already stressed out enough without adding all the extra holiday "to-do" stuff on the list.
A dirty little secret about the holidays is that many relationships do NOT survive them. Many couples break up during the holidays because all the stress gets under their skin and they can't take it anymore.
Below are five easy and highly effective tips to help get your relationship through the holidays.
1. Relax and Breathe! When we get stressed out and overwhelmed many of us hold our breath and tighten up every muscle in our body. These actions cut off the flow of oxygen to our body and vital organs resulting in our body tensing up!
The more overwhelmed and stressed out we feel, the more we need to remember to breathe. This will force the flow of oxygen and blood throughout our body allowing us to relax, which will help slow down our racing thoughts! We need to take care of our body and mind if we can even think about taking care of our relationship.
2. Exercise. I can already hear you say: "Exercise, you have got to be kidding me! The last thing I have time for, especially now is exercise." That's my point exactly. You must make time to exercise on a regular basis because it will increase your energy. This increased energy will help you perform all the extra tasks the holiday season requires of you so you don't feel thoroughly exhausted at the end of the day.
3. Moderately indulge in holiday junk food and alcohol. Overindulgence in food and drink leaves us feeling crabby and sluggish. These negative feelings end up impacting our relationships - especially our relationship with our significant other. So moderation is the operative word for our food and alcohol intake during the holiday season.
4. Make sure you get enough sleep! Many people deprive themselves of sleep during the holidays because they need to get so much done. Do not fall into this temptation. Getting enough sleep actually makes you more productive with fewer hours in the day. Allowing yourself to be sleep deprived only leaves you feeling tired, grumpy, overwhelmed and less productive. All these feelings can negatively affect your relationship.
5. Prioritize. It is so easy to get caught up in the whirlwind of the holiday season that we forget to prioritize our relationship. This is a huge mistake. Yes we are incredibly busy during this time of year, but that is no excuse for ignoring - or not making time - for the one you love. Set a specific day and time each week between now and the New Year to spend with your partner. During these times do not spend a lot of time discussing all the chores and activities that you have to get done. Just try and enjoy each other's company together.
If you don't want your relationship to break up and be an unfortunate casualty of the holiday season remember my five easy and highly effective tips. Taking care of your relationship begins with taking care of yourself - guaranteeing a happy holiday season spent together for you and the one you love!!
During the past 25 years, renowned relationship expert Dr. Patty Ann Tublin has helped hundreds of people rekindle romance and reignite passion in their relationships. The solutions in her Relationship Toolbox help couples re-build romance so intimacy inside and outside the bedroom can flourish. Through her successful 25-year marriage and her experience of raising 4 children, Dr. Patty Ann has earned an international reputation for saving relationships. To reignite your flames of passion, visit her site at http://www.drpattyann.com.
Sexy Challenges does it again with a new compilation of their amazing and exciting adventures.
Sexy Challenges 33 Adventures : Creating Powerful Energy with Passion, Purpose and Love is a book lovers will go back to over and over to improve the mackical love in their relationship. With 33 challenges in this book and the options to change and adjust each one you could super charge your love making and life to a higher level.
If you pre-order this book before Feb 14, 2016 in it's digital copy you can get it for a super low price of 99 cents. After that the price will go up! So act today and don't delay your relationship deserves this book.
Description of book :
Whether you want deep soulful lovemaking or hot-rip-your-clothes-off sex, you can consciously connect to your spirituality, your friskiness, your heart and your lover every time with these 33 unique sexy challenges. Drs. Rob and Janelle Alex are an amazing power couple who help you and your partner open your hearts, souls, minds and bodies through playful, metaphysical spirituality and sexuality.
Lovemaking is far more than just a physical interaction between lovers. It is actually a sacred journey you and your partner travel together. One of the greatest things about Sexy Challenges is that they're easy, practical and a lot of fun. And, they lead you on a mystical journey like no other.
Most couples want to keep their relationship hot and sexy, but aren't sure how to do it. On top of that, they crave a spiritual connection. However, blending the sexy and the spiritual can seem confusing or even impossible. Drs. Rob and Janelle have created a solution with these almost effortless ideas for you and your lover.
Plan your sexy date nights with the couples' sexual planner while creating planned spontaneity. Transform yourselves into vampires or Egyptian lovers. Build a love retrieval machine while exploring an orgasmic reincarnation. Spin the bottle and sensually motivate your partner.
When you experience these 33 adventures you'll discover how to create powerful energy with passion, purpose and love. You'll even learn how to sexually charge your money!
No matter how you look at it, Sexy Challenges 33 Adventures will set your lingerie, spirituality and intimacy on fire.
Pre-Order before Feb. 14, 2016 to get the digital copy for 99 cents (270 page book)
The new LuvLinx mobile application crowdfunding campaign launched on November 24th. The app applies algorithms to develop targeted Love Style maps for users to share with loved ones. The app will then track the strength of the relationship and make users feel loved and happy.